Returns is a scheme provided by respective sellers directly under this policy in terms of which the option of exchange, replacement and/ or refund is offered by the respective sellers to you. All products listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. For all products, the policy on the product page shall prevail over the general returns policy. Do refer the respective item’s applicable return policy on the product page for any exceptions to the table below.
- Customer can raise a return or refund request within 2 (two) business days form the date of delivery of that item for which customer wants to raise a return or refund request.
- If the product damaged by customer end then the return or replacement will not applicable and it will be decide through our inspection.
- If in case customer wants to replace the delivered product then we need valid reason for replacement and replacement charges will applicable. Open or Used products are not eligible for Return.
- In case customer wants to return a prepaid product after getting delivered that product, then customer will get only the OFFER PRICEof the product to their original mode of payment within 4-7 business days and delivery charges will not be refundable.
- In case customer wants to return a COD (Cash on Delivery) product after getting delivered that product, then customer will get only the OFFER PRICEof the product to their suggested bank account or UPI within 4-7 business days and delivery charges and cash collection charges will not be refundable
In case of return initiated and subsequently couriered by the User himself/herself, and if it is found that the claimed shipment was not delivered to KidsCity.in or the shipment was empty, the onus shall be on the User to prove through presentation/submission of proof of delivery (PoD) from the concerned logistics service provider to establish his/her claim of return. However, non-receipt of Product by the Seller or KidsCity.in may lead to no refund/exchange being issued to the User. The User waives any claims against KidsCity.in in this regard.
Refunds for courier charges shall be against a valid reverse pick up slip/written confirmation from the courier company that the reverse pick up has been done for a particular shipment / order.
In case of any discrepancy in the status of reverse pick up of a Product, (where the Users claims the Product has been returned, while our system suggests otherwise) refund will be initiated only if the Users successfully furnishes the reverse pick up slip given at the time of the pick-up.
KidsCity.in will not be liable for the Products returned by mistake. In circumstances where a product not belonging to KidsCity.in is returned by mistake, KidsCity.in is not accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and is not responsible for its delivery back to the User.
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, KidsCity.in reserves the absolute right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. KidsCity.in also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We may contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded. Further, in case of suspicious transactions, KidsCity.in reserves the right to inform law enforcement officials and provide them with all transaction details that may be requested for investigation of any illegal activity.
The User may be considered fraudulent if inter alia any of the following scenarios are met:
- Users doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by KidsCity.in;
- Users fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification;
- Misuse of another Users's phone/email;
- Users uses invalid email and phone no.;
- Overuse of a voucher code;
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used;
- Users returns the wrong product;
- Users refuses to pay for an order; or
- Users is involved in the snatch and run for any order.
The User may be considered loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
- User with a very high return rate;
- Invalid/Incomplete address cases; or
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues.
Account for the Users falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked. Any credits earned through loyalty or referral program will be forfeited in such case.
KidsCity.in may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by KidsCity.in:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details; or
- Any malpractice used to place the order
Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
If a User raises a complaint for partial item/partial order :
- The Users is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained.
- An email will be sent seeking/providing following information:
Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario).
The snapshots of the packet and other box(If any)(try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the Users)
The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation
The Users may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Users fails to provide adequate information about the case;
- Users fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box (if any);
- If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day; or
- Users must not dispose the packaging for 3-4 days post-delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. User agree, as KidsCity.in do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.